Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Leftovers

So there are always left overs and initially I love making the traditional Turkey Sandwich with cream cheese, cranberry sauce, and gravy on homemade rolls.  But after that, left overs get a little old.  So here are a few of my favorite recipes that use Thanksgiving Left Overs.

Here are tons of recipes from Rachel Ray.
Recipes found: here
And another by Rachel Ray found: here
Turkey, Cheese, and Pasta Wheels

I like that their is more than just Turkey Casserole, where you still feel like it's the same thing.  There's Turkey and Rice recipes, Soups, Enchiladas, etc.

And when I just need something on the fresh side I like,
Turkey Salad with Cranberries found: here

Chunky Turkey Salad with Cranberries and Walnuts

*I also freeze left overs and I like to make stock and freeze it in ice cube trays.  9 ice cubes equals 1 cup.
Key words: Turkey leftovers, Thanksgiving leftovers, Turkey leftovers recipes, Thanksgiving leftovers recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...