Friday, March 25, 2011

Fenugreek

Need to increase your milk supply?
Fenugreek is a great suppliment for increasing the amount of breastmilk you produce.
Great Price too. Between $5-$10 depending on where you buy it.

So due to a recent change in diet, calorie intake, and excersize...I lost my milk supply practically over night.  And I have always had a strong supply.  So I started taking this and with in 24 hrs I noticed a difference and by 48 hrs I had my full supply back.

You can use this just to increase your supply and then stop taking it.  Or if you struggle to keep a strong supply of milk, you can take it throughout the months you are nursing.  The only complaint I have is, it smells strongly of Maple Syrup. But, I guess it could smell worse. Either way, definately worth it!

Here is a great website with more information, on dosage, side effects, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...