Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cute Kid Ideas


With summer coming, and the hot Arizona weather I have been searching for some fun indoor or "cool" ideas and here are a few I cam across:

Homemade Play Kitchen
I love this!!! It is made from an old entertainment center.  Look at it on the family fun link below!


I'm having my husband make me a Tool/Work Bench and a BBQ (the boy version of a play kitchen), because the idea is too cute not to use!
Here on Family Fun or
here on Serving Pink Lemonade I loved the ones she found

*Some of the links above no longer work...so here are a few others you might like:
1. gorgeous kids kitchen diy: here
2. cute kitchen made from old tv stand: here
3. kids kitchen made from old entertainment center: here


Marble Race Track:
I loved this idea! Especially since it is summer right now and there are Noodles at every store. Another easy way to keep my child busy!
Links:
Here on 
Here on Serving Pink Lemonade she explains how to make it and includes lovely pictures.

These are just the first two I came across...but I will share my other favorites as I go!

2 comments:

  1. I can't find the Homemade Play Kitchen on Family Fun. The link just goes to the marble track. Do you have the link for the kitchen? Great ideas!! Love them! Can't wait to see what you have next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, the kitchen link isn't working. I went back to check and the webpage I got it from expired. So I will link up some others.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...